Subject: FW: ECO Council documents
From: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Fri, 2 May 2025 10:42:29 +0300

Tere!

Edastan vastavalt kuuluvusele.

Lugupidamisega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Susanne Have <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 1, 2025 2:29 PM
Subject: ECO Council documents

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECO Council Lists A and B1

Dear colleagues,

The last documents for the 32nd Council meeting have been uploaded in the 
meeting folder 
<https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-documents> 
https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-documents on 
the ECO website (please remember that you need to log in, to be able to 
access/download the documents).

ECO(25)02rev2              Draft agenda (only change in 3.3 and 9.1)

ECO(25)04                   Final results of the ECO Work Programme for 2024

ECO(25)05                   Sketch ECO WP 2026 and preliminary reporting on 
2025

ECO(25)11                   Financial contributions 2025

ECO(25)13                   Status of ECO Annual Report

ECO(25)14                   Recruitment of experts

ECO(25)15                   ECO status report

ECO(25)16                   ECO Council meeting dates 2026

ECO(25)17                   Draft MoU between ETSI and ECO

Best regards

Susanne

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/